AP Racing 192ORR Brake Pads
AP Racing's exclusive brake pad material offers exceptional feel and long wear life. AP Racing is the ideal replacement for any OEM brake pad. Brake pad systems are available for most current motocross and off-road motorcycles, ATV's and selected applications for road racing bikes. If you're looking for a quality brake pad at an affordable price stop right here, AP Racing has just what you need!
AP Racing in England has been manufacturing high quality disc brake systems since 1966 providing customers and race teams with "the world's best stopping power." Since their inception, AP Racing has won countless championships worldwide. The technology and experience they gained from their extensive racing has carried over into their motorcycle and ATV line of braking systems.
AP ORR Pads:
A compound that provides maximum performance under racing conditions with great feel. Suitable for OE cast iron and stainless steel discs.
- Honda CR 85 R, R Expert 2003- / Front
- Honda CRF 150 R 2007- / Front
- Kawasaki KX 100 1988-1992 / Rear
- Kawasaki KX 100 1997-2013 / Rear
- Kawasaki KX 100 2014- / Rear
- Kawasaki KX 100 B5-B6 1995-1996 / Rear
- Kawasaki KX 65 2000- / Rear
- Kawasaki KX 80 L,N,R-R6 1988-1996 / Rear
- Kawasaki KX 80 R7, T7, W1, Y1, W2, Y2 1997-2000 / Rear
- Kawasaki KX 85 2001-2013 / Rear
- Kawasaki KX 85 2014- / Rear
- Kawasaki KX 85 II 2001-2013 / Rear
- Suzuki RM 100 2003- / Rear
- Suzuki RM 500 H 1987- / Rear
- Suzuki RM 65 2003- / Rear
- TM 80 Junior 1996-2000 / Rear
- Yamaha YZ 80 E,F,G,H1,J1 1993-2001 / Rear
- Yamaha YZ 85 , LW 2002- / Rear